We will identify plans and options so you purchase the right health insurance for your situation.
From our offices in Clemmons, North Carolina, we will gladly travel “from the mountains to the sea” to meet, or we can have on-line or virtual appointments. We know health insurance and eligibility requirements can be very confusing. We can make it simple!
We understand that everyone’s needs are different, so we work with a variety of insurance companies to offer such types of policies as:
- Affordable Care Act Insurance- We can help you decipher the available plans and choose the best one for your circumstances.
- Ambulance Insurance- Ambulance rides are not free. In fact, they can cost you thousands of dollars if you don’t have proper insurance coverage.
- Cancer Insurance- About 38% of people will be diagnosed with cancer at some point in their lives. If this happens to you, don’t let it become financially devastating.
- Critical Illness Insurance- This type of insurance can protect you from financial ruin if you are diagnosed with a serious illness.
- Dental Insurance / Medical Dental Insurance- Taking care of your teeth is just as important as taking care of the rest of your body.
- Heart Attack & Stroke Insurance- In the U.S. alone, someone has a heart attack and another person has a stroke about every 40 seconds. Make sure you are protected if you experience one of these sudden health events.
- Home Health Care Insurance- The need for home health care continues to rise in the U.S., and without insurance, these services can be extremely expensive.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance- This is a supplemental health insurance plan designed to cover the costs of a hospital stay that are not covered by your other health insurance policies.
- Individual Disability Insurance- This type of insurance protects your income if you become disabled and are no longer able to do the work you currently do.
- Individual Long-Term Care Insurance- These policies generally cover the expenses of long-term care that are not covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or your other health insurance policies.
- Individual Medical Insurance- If you are not eligible for group insurance through your employer, this is the traditional form of medical insurance you will need to purchase for yourself to at least partially cover day-to-day medical expenses, such as doctor’s visits and prescription drugs, as well as some medical emergencies.
- Low-Cost Medical Insurance- Health insurance can be affordable! Contact us today to learn about the many available options.
- Short-Term Medical Insurance / Temporary Health Insurance- If you are unemployed, just started a new job, or only need health insurance for a short period of time until a new policy kicks in, temporary / short-term medical insurance can cover the gap.
- Skilled Nursing Care Insurance- This type of coverage can help offset the high costs of living in a nursing home or other skilled nursing facility.
- Supplemental Health Insurance- This is a general term used to describe any policy that is purchased to cover out-of-pocket expenses that are not covered by your primary medical insurance plan.
- Travel Insurance- This insurance can cover you if you experience an accident, injury, or illness while traveling outside the country.
- Vision Insurance- These policies typically cover eye exams and any vision or eye-related injuries or emergencies, as well as part of the cost of prescription contact lenses or glasses.
We partner with many well-known and many of the not-well-known (they’re good too!) insurance plans and companies to be able to offer a competitive and beneficial product line. We’ve been doing this a long time, so we have some real long-standing relationships with many companies and their representatives.
Again, we thank you for your consideration and opportunity to serve, we want to earn your business.