How to File A Claim

Whether you have a medicare supplement, a medicare advantage/part D plan, individual or employer medical plans, a hospital indemnity, dental insurance or any other medical/ancillary product that we offer, please let us know if we can help.

If you need to file a claim, please call and notify us of the claim as soon as possible. Usually, most providers will file directly with the carriers on your behalf. We will help you determine the best course of action depending on your insurance carrier or your individual situation.

If you end up filing the claim on your behalf, you need to acquire an itemized bill (with CPT Codes or “procedure codes”) from your doctor, hospital, medical provider or pharmacy and send it to us by whichever method you prefer:

  • You can mail, email, fax or drop it off at the office.
  • You can have your doctor send it to us.
  • We can stop by and pick it up if we’re out near you.

Additionally, gather any and all pertinent information needed for the claim.

If you are unsure of what you might need, don’t hesitate to ask!

Unsure how to file your Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Hospital Indemnity Claim?

  1. If you have been hospitalized, just give us a call and we will send you a GTL Claim Form to sign;
  2. Call the billing department of your hospital/doctors office and ask them to mail you a copy of the UB-04 form—this is a special itemized bill (a balance due statement is not enough)

We are here to service you in every way.

We will simplify the claim process and ensure that you are paid promptly and accurately.